Yesterday was the last day of the Olympics, Canada played U.S. at the hockey finals. Despite having a super busy-examsssss-unprepared week ahead (this weekkkkk. ._. ) I went to the spoke to cheer Canada on!
Canada was leading 2-1 all the way until the LAST 24.5 seconds (yes, it is THAT accurate)!!!! At that time it was 5.29pm -- I had to leave at 5.30pm so I didn't get to see the MOST EXCITING part of the game booohoooohooooo....... but.
We won!! (: 14 gold medals. FOURTEEN! According to the Globe and Mail , that's more than any nation has everrrrrrrrrrrrr won in the Winter Olympics! (:
Sigh. I haven't been watching the olympics for the past 2 weeks -- was too busy mopping around. Now that it's over, I feel SO PUMPED to watch it. =/ Talk about bad timing.
*---*
By the way, guess who's birthday it is today? (:
Chua Xiao Von! :D
2 comments:
wah wah wah.... u watch live!!! so good....
not live larhs. haha. projector... think mamak 24-7...
Post a Comment