Friday, March 26, 2010

cue to hit the books.

So today I went for my last bio tutorial and got reality smacked into my face.

We did a mock exam (where we're supposed to answer a prompt in essay form... explaining stuff to people without knowledge in biology) and I had absolutely no clue. Seriously. I spent 30 minutes just staring at the stupid sheet of paper and the notes I could gather from the prompt.

Embarassing much?

I don't know my stuff! Not at all! :( What more EXPLAIN it?

Gotta hit the books this weekend and Easter Weekend!

...and because I like to put the blame on something else, I will say that 1.5 years of crappy Grade 12 biology tests that consisted of matching words and definitions & multiple choice questions & fill in the blanks have succeeded in erasing all my SPM Paper 2 and 3 essay skills.

Yay me, but I am still to blame because if I knew the stuff I would have been able to answer it.

Okay, okay, sigh.

No comments: