Thursday, November 20, 2008

decision : revised.

I keep messing with my own head.



Creating countless "what-if"s, listing all the "maybe"s.

I've decided that a 90%average and above is too high for me.I cannot bump my current 88% higher. I have no confidence and no motivation. 3 simple personal statement questions are too hard for me. I have no club/activities to boost me up, get me a space. I have no achievements to boast about. I have no extra curricular activites to show how well rounded I am (or am not).



In other words, I have no chance.

Time to scratch McMaster University off my list and bump University of Western Ontario up.

That doesn't mean I won't apply and answer the 3 questions. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try to bring my marks up.



That doesn't mean anything,
other than I won't EXPECT.
Because...
Expectations kill.
I should know best.


*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
Oh, I bought this new set of color pens, and it's so good it's screwy. Ironic,eh? :P

I mean it's Staedtler and "made-in-Germany" and everything, but it requires me to hold my pen properly. If I don't,the ink won't come out.

See, the problem with me is, I write with my pen perpendicular to the surface.

And I did not buy this in mind of correcting my pencil holding skills.
Anyway,
Off to biology notes! (:
As a student, I have an obligation. An obligation to study. And I shall do just that. :D

No comments: