"Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan : Keyakinan wujudnya Tuhan Pocky sebagai pencipta alam Pocky dan mematuhi segala suruhanNya berdasarkan suruhan agama masing-masing selaras dengan prinsip rukun negara. "
prolly lonely without ur partner monkey :p
remember.....
"S.A.L.T.I.S.H: Seng and Li-Ying Teaching Idiots Sense 'bout Hamsup. "
and..........
"you PHAIL."
what about....
Annoying XV with our CAPS-havta-reply-with-CAPS!
Memorising cell phone numbers! I still remember yours ends with 1117!! (:
I remember this, my 17th birthday,on Li May's board :D
Dear Liying,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , XXX XXXX . XXX "pocky" . Love you XXXXX.HappyBirthdayLiying ,Luv your . God "pocky". Love you Muakz.
I still remember how we met! (=
You probably don't, but it was in the canteen! (:
I remember the stalker at Times Square. scary! 0_0
Oh,and remember David thought you're 12? or was it 10? XD
Yes, your sexy leg totally 抢风光。
I remember you making my the Mokomichi wall paper (:
I remember asking you to replace the face of that girl from Goong, just so I can have a picture with Joo Ji Hoon! :D
So, a very happy birthday to j00. :p *hugs*
and thanks for everything. (: really. :D
omg,check out the total number of posts this year -- 117. If only it was 1117. XD

No comments:
Post a Comment