Thursday, November 06, 2008

satisfied.

Not there where I wanna be, but here's okay too. (:


I went for the interview and I'm in. (:

I'm in ...

...for the volunteer job at the hospital............giftshop / etcetera shop.



Totally unexpected. Giftshop? Etcetera shop? But seeing that I was past the "normal" interview sessions (read : I'm getting left over positions) , and I was given a rescheduled interview, and that I didn't really ace the interview, i guess beggars can't be choosers. (:



Her :"Name two things you've achieved that you're proud of."

Me :"errrrr..........." *i'm not proud of anything..thinkthinkthink...*

Also,the other opening was at the Mother-Baby section, but clerical work, which i would probably hate.

and who's to say I won't learn anything at the gift shop? I'm thinking it's probably gonna be similar to my previous experience working at the theatre and Dairy Queen , but this time, no food involved. :D

So yeah. (: not elated, not jumping with joy and screaming with happiness,

.......but I'm sastisfied. contented. relieved.

Relieved is the word.

This whole week has been such a roller coaster,

...and now,I feel like the ride is over,thank you.

No comments: