Saturday, November 15, 2008

decision: take III

Writing things down often helps me.

I made a table of everything. Universities i've thought of on one side, whether they offer nursing in one column, health sciences in another, midwifery in another.

And then I ticked what each university had to offer and drew a little conclusion. (:

And I've ranked them up! (: Picking 4 out of the 6 I listed.

(1) McMaster. Because it has all 3 programmes.
(2)uOttawa or Western Ontario.Because they both have Health Sciences and Nursing. No Midwifery (this is a tie.)
(3)Ryerson's. Backup plan in case the above 3 don't want me.Hopefully i DONT have to get into this university. :D

Uof T is out because they don't have all 3 or the programmes.They have Life Sciences. Nursing has to be done after 2 years of University.

Queen's is out because they only have Nursing.

O.M.I.G.O.S.H. I just realised that all my options are out of Toronto.(unless i get Ryerson's. which i don't want to get) This means moving out! I will miss pestering everyone. :D
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I've finally got around to registering for TOEFL. Wanted to write it on the 20th Dec but because of location and timing, I ended up registering for 5th Dec. (well i haven't really registered yet because the site doesn't load)

That's a day before I write the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Haha. Talk about cramming everything.



...which leads me to think that the page not loading is a sign for me to pick another day!

I'm pretty scared of TOEFL. Super no confidence. :( :(
I'm scared of the writing component and the speaking component!

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I'm pretty happy that I bought the YUI My short stories album!! The DVD is so worth it! (:


i <3 YUI

No comments: