Saturday, November 01, 2008

a chance,missed.

why you should check your e-mail :

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at North York General Hospital. I have reviewed your application and would like to setup an appointment for an interview. Listed below are my available times: If you are still interested in becoming a volunteer at North York General, please choose a date and time that is convienent for you. If the times listed is not convient and you would like an alternate date, please let me know.

Monday October 27th @ 3:00pm 3:30pm, 4:00pm, and 4:30pm
Tuesday October 28th @ 4:00pm
Wednesday October 29th @ 3:30 pm 4:00pm and 4:30pm
Thursday October 30th @ 4:00pm
Friday October 31st @ 4:00pm

Thank you


And i read this today, 9 days later. I am so screwedddd. :(

I really wanted to volunteer at this hospital,and now my chance is gone. :( I hope she reads my e-mail of explanation and gives me a second chance. Sniffs. :( :( :( BOOHOOHOO. :(

HOPE/PRAY FOR ME EVERYONE. please lemme have a second chance...please please please..

I feel so unsettled I can't do anything. :'(
Called home and dad said perhaps it's 塞翁失马.

1 comment:

~Turkey~ said...

wah...careless le...><
really hope she'll accept your apology and give you that second chance you're dying for now...^^
Do keep your hopes up! =)