Snail mail can be such a risk.
X'mas is coming and I'm sending all of you a little something -- the thing is, will you receive it?
I've spent more than 2 hours on 5 cards.(Mel's,Li May's, Bryan's,Guo Yaw's,Su Ping's). When you get the cards (IF you get them), you'll see why. :( *see, I got this brilliant idea this morning and .... u'll see why when u get the card*
I don't know if I should continue working on them, or just give up and send you all an e-card instead. :'(
I wonder if it's the lazy postmen in Malaysia or the lazy postmen in Canada or the lazy postmen in _____insert transition country_____ that keep losing my mail!!!! :(
Either they STOLE IT (highly unlikely) or they just didn't deliver it and went home to sleep after receiving their duties.
I thought of a solution. Take a photograph of every one of the cards.If you don't receive a card, let me know and I'll send you the photograph.
LOL. despo much?
...I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment