I went to volunteer at the hospital today! (: first time. x)
Met this girl, and she told me lotsa stuff about everything, universities I mean.
Now I'm having second thoughts. :*(
*---------------------------------------------------------------*
Next 2 weeks is gonna be busy busy busy for me. Maybe I should put my computer to hibernate for 2 weeks. :(
Next week, all my courses are having tests end-of-chapter tests. I have to plan for Lilly's birthday party on Sunday, which I still don't know where to have it. :(
Week after next, prepare for TOEFL and JLPT. Taking the tests on friday and saturday, respectively.
And then, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee! No, not really. Then , I'd reaaaaaally be hard-core worrying about where to apply to, which programme to apply to and what not. For someone as directionless as me, that's really hard.But by then, i'd also be going woohooo over x'mas hols and boxing day. *wink*
*-----------------------------------------------------------*
I sent all but 4 of the x'mas cards out today. I'm amazed at how fast I finished them! :D Spent $40++ on stamps. :( :( :( But it's all for X'mas, as long as you receive it, I'm a happy happy person!
*------------------------------------------------------------*
Watched Twilight yesterday! They didn't change the story line, which is good, but they skipped lotsa details!
Anyway, I was reading this magazine at the hospital today, and there was this little article about how Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen in Twilight) said that quote :lotsa people didn't like me at first unquote ,and that in the book Edward is supposed to be quote painfully beautiful unquote and that he thinks it's hard for him to act that,and that quote,alot of airbrushing is needed unquote. I'm like: SO HE KNOWS I HATE HIM! x)
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
My brother and I spent $25 buying a whole cake yesterday. Celebrating my weight gain. Right. x) Nah. That's just an excuse. :D Yummy! I love cake *heart*
No comments:
Post a Comment