Edit :(OMG! look?even the word d.r.a.m.a. falls right into place. DRAMA i tell u. :( )
Last saturday, nov 1st:
.found out i missed an important letter.
overall,sad.
Last sunday, nov 2nd:
.did lab report.
.super trouble with my experimental values.
.past tense present tense totally confused me.
overall,puzzled.
Monday, nov 3rd:
.wore contact lens for the first time since i came here.
.realised smtg was wrong,can't see a thing without left eye(good eye).
.internet was down.
.called sis who was outstation to check my e-mail for me.
.given second chance.
overall,elated.
Tues, nov 4th
.maths quiz and test were given back.
.scored super high on both,suprised myself.
.library teacher got me to decorate his library board. (yay more volunteer hours for me!)
.contact lens still fishy.
.found out that words appear half the size (or more) without left eye(good eye).
.took off lenses and realised words appeared same size (not half the size as seen with contacts)
.concluded eye power has decreased/increased.
(logic : seeing without contact lenses better than with contact lenses)
overall, elated. (maths WOOT and eyepower WOOT)
wed, nov 5th :
.tried "theory" with eye glasses. Answer similar to without glasses.
(logic : with glasses,can see. without glasses, can see. With contact lenses, can't see.)
.concluded something wrong with contact lenses.
.lost metropass,and it's only the beginning of the month. (byebye at least rm 300)
. -1.25 (number on contact lens box)kept running in my head. because i keep thinking it's supposed to be +1.25
.research online.
.memory serves right.my power is supposed to be +1.25.
.box still says "-1.25". Nothing magical happened.
.i've already used 3 pieces in Malaysia.
.That means I've been walking around with wrong eye lenses for 6 weeks.
.This,is the reason why i'm blur. :P
overall, upset.
(lose money for contacts [since they're of the wrong power cannot use la duh] and for metropass)
*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
It's really puzzling me. Buying contact lenses and using them for 6 weeks and still not realising the power is wrong.
And i can remember WHEN and WHERE i got it!I mean I can play back the scene in my head!
I remember I checked and double checked the power! (since I'm far sighted I'm very particular)
And tell me you didn't notice that it all started on nov 1st.
Does this mean it's a trend and i'm going to be going :o and 0_o for the rest of the month?
No comments:
Post a Comment