Friday, March 23, 2007

Birthday

Well,not till a few more hours, but I got my presents today!! Yay!! Haha, I love getting presents. The first time I started getting presents for my birthday (excluding family members) is form 3! And since then I look forward to my birthday! It's such a happy feeling! And I love presents! Wheeeee!! XD Hehe, I'm so happy,though many people seem to forget already.... but ... at least some people still remember,and that's what matters!! So much better then no one remembering! Yay! You guyz have no idea how happy I am! Kyaa!! Thank you!! =D My photography is really bad but it's just so you and I have and idea of what I'm talking about!!

Okay, Li May decorated and brought two cork-boards to school today! One wrapped in really kiddy-cute-yes-u-r-right-i-really-love-it-wrapping-paper (it cost her a bomb). She says it reminds her of a 5 year old.And I LOOK like a cat.So she's supposedly justified. Hmph.Her horoscope is so right. =)
Hehe,guess what she put in it? LEE HOM!!!! And then there were messages from Su Ping,Bryan,Cray,Cassie,Bren,Sara and LiMay herself! Telling me not to drink and drive, to drive SP around soon,to stop growing taller,to admit Hyde and Lee Hom are gay,to treasure my memories...But sorry guys,I'm not gonna learn to drive any time soon!



Okay,to be honest, I was suprised that she remembered. I mean, 0_0 I didn't think she'd remember (sticks tongue out at LiMay).'Cause,you know,the gang is so forgetful sometimes. =P So I'm so super duper happy,and she went through all the trouble too! Thanks!! =D

Hehe,Michelle got me a Betty and Veronica Digest! I don't have a brand new one before!! Really! The one we have at home are all second handed! Thanks Michelle! I think we havta know each other better, I mean,last year and this year,she writes me cards saying... "I don't know what to get you....................." =P Right Michelle? That'll take the burden off you! By the way I still haven't done the puzzle you gave me last year... (>_<)

Pei San gave me this pink dangly thing which I don't know where to put.It's too long and it'll scratch my handphone,so I don't know.Maybe i'll hang it on one of my bags! =) Thank you,though she'll never read this anyway.=D


Oh,Xiao Von!! That girl gave me
TWO presents!! TWO!!! Haha! One Evita Peroni STAR-SHAPED-CLIP!! and the other........ COLOURED PAPER!! I felt like making the font multi coloured,but...oh well.XD Hahahah! I love coloured paper,since I like doodling so much! But it's so nice and perfect I don't wanna waste it!! =(


Haha,anddddd.. hopefully Bryan and Craymel would deliver Pocky to me soooooon. *starves*

Oh,speaking of starving, today Guo Yaw saved me from starving pangs!! Wheee! Bought me a pack of nuggets! =D Thanks!

No comments: