School's reopened , but we ,yes, WE are still going on and on about the drama. Well,less than before,but we're still talking about it!!
Kitty Kat brought two entertainment magazines and a newspaper for me and XV. Okay,the mags were for XV ,there's Kim Jung Hoon inside!! Actually there's Lee Hom inside too,but oh well.
I must say,Kim Jung Hoon has very very very pitiful eyes! He has a very sad look,like how XV says it,there's something missing in him! So sweet,but I wonder why he has such a sad look. =(
And as for me,the newspaper has one full page of Joo Ji Hoon! So happy! XD
Today I overheard duo-personality-chea-ying talking about Joo Ji Hoon! Kyaa! Don't know if I should be happy or upset.xD
I can't believe my sister is going Korea!! She said 99% sure she's going in April!I can't believe my mummy hid such an important piece of news from me!! Such conspiracy!!AHHHH!! I wanna go tooooo!! I wonder if she's going to Jeju !!!! If she does I hope she goes to the Teddy Bear Musuem! So cool So cool So coool! I wish I'm smart and all too!
Anyway,yesterday I went to Sunway College for their Open Day.The Service Industry talk was somewhat interesting,the lady has alot of experience (from the stuff she tells us).I also went for the psychology talk. That was nonsense.The crappy doctor sounded like a tape recorder and her voice just gets on my nerves.The one about filming was okay,just that the computer kept lagging and I didn't really understand what everything was about.
After that I went up to the Roof Top Theatre to participate in a workshop.It's actually the last day already,I can't believe I missed this workshop! I just went to look at their performances.It's about performing arts.It looked so cool and intersting!!And really,in one week,the participants really acted really well! I really liked the movement piece where they used FF7's One Winged Angel and acted a -sorta- mime thing.Like some cult thing! It was superb!
I've decided that performing arts is really an interesting thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment