Friday, March 16, 2007

Luck is on my side =)

Luck is so on my side!! You wouldn't believe it! I mean,I still don't believe it! Oh my gosh!!

Okay,lemme narrate what happened today! *save the best for the last!!* Anyway,I was late meeting up with Amanda,but that's 'cause we -kinda- ran outta time,cuz I had to take my precious angpow money,and **fast forward**.

Okay,so we made our way to Kinokuniya,and I parked myself at the stationary side.That's the first stop for me! Well me and Amanda kinda split-lah.So there I was gawking at all the cute stationary,cute scrap book stickers,cute this and cute that,cute cute cute!!! KYAAA! But I'm not Yoon so I didn't buy any lar. Just kept saying "Yoon xian will like this!!"

And then,I took my time and went to the new arrivals section,slowly browsed through some books, looked around,seriously taking my time-lah.And then Amanda just pops up like that,with a whole stack (okay,it's actually just 3 books) of Kuhlai Khan books. I'm like WOW.SO FAST! If she was gonna be so fast I wouldn't have scheduled 11 - 3.30 , 4 and a half hours for books! Anyway,I hadn't taken my pick so she'd just havta bear with me. I introduced Amanda to the cute stationary section,and while she was there I continued taking my pick.But soon she was done.So we kinda browsed through some other fiction........but Amanda started to get bored,so I sorta parked Amanda at this Barry Trotter and Star Warped section,and ran back to the Fiction section. Happily browsing away,and Amanda calls me.I feel guilty for making her wait,so I told her that it's really okay to open the book and start reading it! And so she sat there and read,and XV called,and then we sorta met up.Taking the opportunity to let Amanda feel less bored,I asked her to show XV the cutsy stationary! And then,yep,I continued searching for nice books. It was hard for me,I didn't know what kinda books I liked.I just knew it when I read something I like.But my sister buys the books,and somehow her selections is always good.Haha.

So you can imagine how lost I was.Anyhow,I settled for a few books,and we left.
Had lunch (no matter how unbalanced XV says it is,I shall still call it LUNCH),and then Amanda and I had Leka-leka!!Wheee! Okay, I had so many testers before I actually selected what I wanted! I love doing this,I mean,tasting so many flavours! It's like not really sinful because it's just less than half an ice cream spoon of ice cream,yet it satisfies my tastebuds!And it's fun! Anyway I got an double scoop - orange (it's pink in colour,I tell you!PINK) and Amarena. It was superb. Just a note,by the time I took my pick,Amanda was nearly finished already. Haha. Anyway,we were sitting down,Amanda patiently waiting for me to slowly eat my ice cream,and then Amanda noticed something. Leka-leka was only 99.9% fat free for fruit based ice creams, while i was 94.9% fat free for milk based ice cream.
I was so shocked!I yelled to the kak there : "Kak,tu Amarena fruit base ke milk based?" and when she said "fruit based" I screamed YAY with my hands raised up in the air. Yeah,picture that! And I was all beaming,because I took the right pick!

Okay,if you're thinking that is the good lucky thing that happened, you are wrong. Haha. Amanda and I proceeded to Isetan 2nd floor. You know what's there, ne? Japanese section!Okay,I know nuts about japanese ,but just being among the books!Wow, heavenly! Okay,now I'm speaking like some weird otaku,but,hey ,it's how I feel,and it's MY blog!HAH. Okay,so I waddled to the magazine section,and my mouth,the organ on my head that can't stop blabbering nonsense,was telling Amanda something like... "Hey,let's look for Mokomichi!Hahahahh" and that's when I hopped to the right spot,and turned my head,and I saw... Yes,I SAW this amazing guy.I SAW THIS AMAZING GUY ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE. GASP.I know.it's only natural to go ga-ga over someone as heavenly as Mokomichi!! HAYAMI MOCOMICHI,AISHETERU-YO!!! Anyway ,I took a closer look and there it says "cover :hayami mokomichi" in japanese -lar! Well since I like him so much I could read the kanji!! And you can imagine,I was all omigosh omigosh omigosh !


here's a snapshot of the magazine:





Okay,that is not all,as we walked back,I saw this photograph section,and happily hopped there.At first I saw Gackt, F4,Katun,Glay,L'arc~en~Ciel....and as I squatted down to take a closer look at the things,I saw THE BOOK. Yeah,I saw it!!I SAW HAYAMI MOKOMICHI PHOTO AND TALK BOOK! Imagine, my eyes,I'm sure they had the words "YAY!" in it! But looky liying, look at the nice Kinokuniya sticker at the bottom : RM94.50 .Wow, the price is just so depressing!!
And the said book......




Poor dejected liying slowly took a few steps away,and started whining and mourning.....and somehow she turned,and saw........ KYAAAA!! sitting at the "value buy" rack,dear shounen jump,and on it's cover,on its tattered worned out cover,on it's cheap surface, my deaaaar Hayami Mokomichi sat there, staring back at me,with his ever-so-electricity-emitting-look! And looky the price, RM 5! Just the right price for broke liying!Imagine the joy that was literally spelt on my face! And the best thing was, it was the kinda manga that had hiragana next to the kanji,so it's PERFECT for brushing up my japanese! I'm not saying this just to find an excuse, but I really mean it!If i were to buy just 1 volume,just for learning,like my classmate,it will cost me around RM30.At least.

So,Liying got a phone-directory sized Shounen Jump,which will exist her in japanese,and provide her with energy,as she stares at Hayami Mokomichi. KYAAAAA!

Big,tattered,thick,heavy,but it makes me happy.



Oh,ICLS (My japanese school) called,and I had to tell them..."I won't be continuing anymore.not for this year" ..........Not now,and not ever,at ICLS,never again. How sad. But I'm so happy! Hayami Mokomichi, predestined for me to meet him!! Okay,not in person,but you know what I mean!! KYAAAAA!!

World's luckies girl!

And now I shall not talk about the Goong DVD ordeal. Haih.


No comments: