I've changed my style! Now I realise. Haha.Where the hell did all my humourous and care-free writing went?
I was reading my old blog post.Not really old,just...2005 material? Haha. Alot of my old post can't be retrieved.So much for trusting geocities! PIFF! I abandon you for over a year and this is how you play your revenge on me : by erasing all my sweet / bitter memories .. JUST LIKE THAT! How nice of you.
How'd YOU like it if I erased all your memories...All 5 years of it, just with that snap of fingers! YOU MEANIE!
And to think that I spent so much time trying to chronologise all my different stages of life : Life in Canada (index 7) , Life before and after the ordeal with JL (index 4 and index 5), Life with just so much stress in it (index 10)...and so many others! I even had this page,which had screenshots of my first blog to the last! Sadly the date is kinda wrong.The last few (index 8,9..)are supposed to have the year 2005 on it,not 2006. (this is just a note to myself,in case I forget!)
Anyway,while it is still retrievable,go look!So you can help me remember,and tell me when I forget next time! After all, Geocities just stabbed me in the back! SNIFF! AND I TRUSTED THEM TO KEEP MY THINGS SAFELY IN A TREASURE BOX!
Anyway,back to what I was saying.I realised that the older I grew, the drier my post has become. But never fear!For Xiao Von has promised to bring back the old me! YES SHE DID!
Now,XV,going back againts an adult's word is a total no-no.
Hah,anyway,the old blogs (those that I could read) were really something.
Here's the link to the latest(old) one before I moved to blogger. Try navigate your way from there.And REMEMBER the stuff in there so you can relate it to me 10 years from now!
2 comments:
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. x) Dah happy? Heh.
Anyhow, your writing style really has changed. From frantically crazy to humorously charming to someone writing out of a Goong fanatic frenzy. That doesnt sum it up la actually. xD But anyhow, theres nothing wrong with different styles! Just different sides of you! x)
really? but i dun take what u..some STALKER say for real. =D
no lar! Thanks!=D
hahaha for commenting ..and..for other things like..not calling me back when u said u willlllllll etc
Post a Comment