Friday, March 16, 2007

teddies

I can't believe I'm back so soon.This is just insane.Utterly insane,I on the computer just to say......................................

I wanted to name them all Alfred.

I mean,seriously!! All the teddy bears at Lovely Lace and Teddy Tales were so cuteeeeeeeee! I love the ones at Lovely Lace more,and I seriously was going to name them all Alfred,but stopped just in time,to remind myself, they don't belong to me. =)

Somehow I feel bad for the stuffed toys at home. I mean,they came all nice and fluffy and they're just sitting there.So sad.Fur no longer soft,no longer fluffy,no longer pure white,or pure brown or whatever colour they used to be.

That's why I told mummy to stop giving me stuffed toys. She used to get them for me.I love them,but I just feel so guilty and bad for leaving them that way.

Good night,all the Alfreds (teddy bears only) in the world. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel guilty, they may thank you for leaving them there. Think of the bright side, the chances for them being known and appreciated by others are higher. And they are not lonely in the shop, they will have their own species beside them, rather than following u home, and they will have new friends too whenever new stock arrive. Sadly, if you bring one of them home, means you are separating them from their beloved friends and family! How cruel will that be.. Thank god you have done the right thing. AHAHA..
Dont hint hint other to get u teddy bears la.. if really a hint, shldn't you attach a picture too? ahaha, and maybe u tell those who like u, get all the teddy bears from the so called "sad place" and send them to your room, the so called "heaven", then you will give them a chance?..

Furbie said...

... who are ya? 0_0

Furbie said...

and since when i said my room is the heaven and the shop is the sad place?