Monday, March 12, 2007

craziness

Just wanna show you the crazy things Kwan Seng obligingly does for me =D.Thanks,Kwan Seng! Although you say it's to brush up your skill and it's as a practice, I still think it's really nice of ya! =D

Anyway,lemme show ya..... Mokomichi Wallpaper Kwan Seng did for me for Valentine's Day.Haha,sorry I still haven't made your card yet,because Jeffrey will get jealous!(i told him i didn't make anything for all the guys,so he won't be too angry) I'll give it to you some other time! shhhh.. XD





And then there's the Goong thing he did. It all started with the emoticons he did. He made emoticons using our faces.There were evil Li May ,Brenda and Su Ping. And there was me too,just that he changed the hair.. sniff.not me anymore!!!XD


And then I saw Kitty Kat's display picture.....




Which led a thought to my head......
And I expressed it to Kwan Seng...
And Voila!


Tadaaaa! Okay,the angle is weird 'cause he doesnt have a nice correct angle picture of me.And I don't have one too.And I feel that the forehead is kinda weird.Makes me look like I have a birthmark on my head.But Kwan Seng feels that it's my smile that is weird.Anywayyyyyyyy,isn't this cooool?!!? Hahahahha! It's weird but I reaaaaaaaaaally think it's funny and quite amazing!! People asks me if Kwan Seng does IT,and before I can answer,they say "surely-lar".Which makes me even prouder to tell them he has never went to any course. =D

Somehow I'm always very proud of my friends!

*-------------------------------------------------------

On another account, the teddies in Goong are just so adorable!! You seriously gotta buy the DVD/VCD to watch the ending 'cause 8TV just doesn't show the ending ,and that's where you shall see the teddies in different costumes!! Their just adorable! Makes me so in love with teddies now!

And..since I haven't named my sheep yet,I've decided to name it..... Joo Ji Hoon. LOL! Just kidding lar!

*--------------------------------------------------------

Kitty Kat and XV are posting pictures of Kim Jung Hoon.Makes me feel like I'm losing the battle!!! But it's okay,just as long as I know I like Joo Ji Hoon.Haha,I admit Kim Jung Hoon looks better but somehow I really like Joo Ji Hoon,with or without the nose job XV's mum said he did!!But it'd be so much better if he didn't do a nosejob and her mum is wrong!

No comments: