it's random. my post,they're always.... not specific. it always includes many many sub-topics which are totally irrelevent with the title. And therefore, I shall........ give the post an irrelevent title too! =D
*-------------------------------
Okay. You know when you have too much korean drama when.......
* you start reading "dying young" as.. "ding yong"...and it takes a darn long time for you to register a simple fact that... "helloo~you're reading english?!" I'm not saying that koreans really read it as "ding yong" or whatever, but you get the idea, i'm no longer reading english as english but looking at it as a foreign language....
Well actually I only have one point. 'Cause the rest are just...tooo great for me to speak of it as a bad point. For example, going online till 1am just to watch Korean people cat walk. Yes,I'm talking 'bout Joo Ji Hoon! *here's the cue....* KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!
oh,there's another point.
*you start annoying people....until the conversation goes something like this:
A :"wah so late still online...studying ar?Issit SPM results motivated you to start studying early?"
Me :" No lar..watching clips of my drama......"
A :"Korean drama AGAIN?! Okay,i wanna sleep. bye bye."
and A dissappears. Wow. Simply amazing.
*--------------------------------------
Okay,sadly,the next thing I'm abt to talk about is...about my drama..again. Hahahaha!
Actually it's about Kim Jung Hoon. I just realised that,at certain angles...his nose looks really fake.REALLY FAKE. I'm not saying this to defent Joo Ji Hoon or whatever.It's just an innocent statement. =D
*----------------------------------------
And the next thing is,I really feel like having something to read. But,
No1 I'm broke.
No2 Books are so darn expensive.
No3 There's no library near my place.
No4 I'm no longer a member at the library anyway.
No5 I'm way to obsessed with my drama! I watched disc 6 again today!! WHEEE!
*------------------------------------------
Okay.I'm sorry for bringing that up.What I say next has nothing to do with the drama.I think.
I've been spending long hours in front of the piano.Playing Perhaps Love (that's the song from my drama!! ) Oops!Sorry folks,bear with me!!! The starting,the rhythm is like so hard!
I had to turn the metronome on,and then count like some possesed freak "1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and-"..and actually that's not enough,for I should go "1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4 and a-".But it's just too fast and tiring and my ears and hands just can't coordinate. Anyway,so now I'm playing the dotted quaver and semiquaver (you know the one's that appear in jazzy pieces) as two equal quavers. It's wrong,but at least it's better that the whole thing being outta rhythm!So it's just the first 2 notes being a little off.Hope I can correct it tommorow! Hopefully with more staring and counting and hearing the metronome go "ding tok tok tok...ding tok tok tok" Hahaha!
I almost never take the metronome out!What more COUNT?!I HATE COUNTING!But it's all for Perhaps Love..all for my drama...all for Joo Ji Hoon!!!!!
Okay ,okay,it has nothing to do with him but I wanna think it does! OKAY?!
GASP.Now I'm talking to myself. X_x
*-------------------------------------------
Okay.Now's the real stuff. This sunday,Sunway University College is organizing their open day,and there's like alot of talks.
The talks I'm interested in are....
-psychology
-filming
-mass communication
-art and design (i'm not cut for it,but since I'm there I might as well. =D)
hope you guys might be going too!There's more to that,actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment