I got a mail from Midori!! And I thought she forgot me,'cause she didn't reply my e-mail.....but it seems she's busy with University admission exams. Wow.And here we are trying to study for SPM.
Hehe,looks like I'm gonna over right her copyright rights!! right right right.hehehe. Because she' Midori,so she deserves green! Nyahaha. I'm such a show off. But it's so I can remember too,ya know.
Hi Li Ying!! How are you??
I'm so sorry for the late reply..
I'm writing to you to say..
★☆★HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI YING★☆★
I wish you many happy returns!
I know your birthday was yesterday, so I wanted to send this message on that day, but I couldn't use my computer.. so sorry(>.<)
How was your birthday? Hope you had a good time =)
I've been busy studying these days because I will take an important exam
for University Admission this year. I heard you also have an important exam
this year, right? Gambaroune(頑張ろうね)!
↑sorry, I don't know how to say in English^^;
Well, it gets warmer and warmer these days, it means spring has come.
It's beautiful when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom^^
I think we can see them soon♪
I'm looking forward to your reply =) I miss you! (>.<)
with love, Midori
2 comments:
Since I can't tag on taggy boardy. you better reply me here lo. *hostel comps are SO sucky. >_>* Pfft.
Anyhow, I AM REAAALY REALLLLLLY sorry to have forgotten about your bday. *might as well admit it la. no point lying my way through with some lame excuse :(( * bah. Anyhow, for what its worth, HAPPY BELATED 17th BIRTHDAAAY! =) you're like SO old alr la. x) I'm still 15! Wheeeee! *have excuse to be dumb. ;D*
Anyhow, I REALLY REALLY LIKED YOUR PREVIOUS POST ABOUT THE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE (insert name here)!! I thought my name wouldnt be there lor. (but it was soooo far below, i bet you suddenly went like, OH YEAH! the.mel.that.ran.far.far.away.to.singapore.deserves.a.mention.as.well!
ANYWAY! MID YEAR HOLIDAYS! UUUUH. SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE WITH VON TOO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D confirm if you can come la! end of year you keep running away to canada. >_>
LOOOOVE <3,
mel
cuz u guyz dun APPRECIATE ME MAN!!!
hahah.
okay.u arranging everything??
ask von. =)
and i knew u forgot... blah blah *i already told u in the SMS*
u're gonna be 16 soon lar.soooon.haha.i still cant learn to drive thanks to dumb physics.
ur sentence..it got cut off lar. deserves.a.r...___*fill in the blanks*___
Post a Comment