Thursday, February 28, 2008

blur-- my bad.

You want something good to spread around and laugh?

As if going in the lift and realising it's going up and not down isn't bad enough,guess what happened today?

I was happily thinking about all the other people whose misfortune I had the opportunity to witness -- them going out of the lift or going in the lift at the wrong time! (just like me) See? sometimes it's good to realise you're NOT the only one.

And then I thought the lift was up to the 6th floor, but apparently not.

So I blissfully walk to THE door, thinking it's #602, put the key in and turn,and turn and turn. I take it out, turn again. It just wouldn't open.

Staring at the key,my mind automatically blamed the locksmith. ... And then I realised someone was shouting at me from inside, saying something like "who are you?!! What are you trying to do?"

At this moment, my ears tell my brain that this is a stranger.And my brain tells my eyes to look at the door plate which read...."#202",and my brain tells my mouth to yell "sorry,I just realised I'm at the wrong door!!!!",and my brain tells my feet to move my body to the lift,and my ears to shut out whatever curses were directed to me.

Now, you may call me blur.

No comments: