and this gives me more time to laze around and do nothing nothing and nothing.
it also gives me time to fall in love with myself. (:<
And so, I've compiled a few pictures of ME (or at least,my name) popping up at random places! (more like other people's blogs) Just to be vain and celebrate V-Day by myself, you know.
DON'T SAY I'M DESPERATE for some romance in my life, I already know that.
It's the first time I'm visiting his blog,and I was just browsing browsing,seeing what these guys are up to...and I see my name. Shocking. Edmund remembers! (: these busy busy LKT ppl, you never know!
As for this guy,same old story, I was just visiting for the first time ....reading reading.. was gonna tell him to link me,when I see my name..
already linked,and given a very very very captivating caption.
It reads..... "LiYing the 38 Queen".
Ah, I'm so loved,38 or not,whatever!! XD
The ever caring LiMay,saying things like "...right and there's a liying in my class". She never fails to make me go "Hey!!I'm mentioned!!" and then "oh.just letting me know my name is common."
Haha,just kidding.(:
And my childhood friend Yi Ping who is THE socialite, I can't believe she still calls me friend. x)
Haha,honestyly,friend, I feel so stupid -- how could we let the LKT seniors get between us? How could the interview and the posts bring us apart? How could their words and insults get to us?
Now all is said and done, I've buttered myself up, made things in away to make me feel good about myself and the day is saved.
How was YOUR valentine's day? Betcha didn't think of THIS way to make yourself feel good! *wink*
Oh,right, please excuse me for my vanity and my self praise and my nonsensical chatter. I think I need some of this once in a while, just to cheer myself up, and bore you to death. (: Hey,why are you even reading this? XD haha, is your life THAT boring?
No comments:
Post a Comment