Thursday, February 21, 2008

a monthly trend,perhaps?

21st Jan 2008.

I leave Malaysia and arrive at Canada.

21st Feb 2008.

Kwan Seng called -- it made my day. (:

I went to a Job Interview. Sunday is the try-out day,unpaid work, but if I'm good, I'm hired, if not,too bad.

21st March 2008.
It's Good Friday, will anything good and significant happen?
*-------------------------------------

About the job, it's great to have a cellphone with caller ID.
It all happened yesterday, we were having a maths quiz, when my phone... rang.

It broke the silence of the class,the constant pencil-againts-paper-and-table knocks halted with immediate effect, time seemed to stop as everyone looked,and the teacher started the "Cellphones are to be switched off......" order.

It was Toby's Eatery. This diner near my place. Lunchtime, I called back and I got an interview arranged for the next day (today). Yahoo.

Well, the interview was less than 10 minutes. Wow. Haha, I hope I do well this sunday!! (: Don't wanna work for nothing! Plus, a job is quite essential, although my occupation is still "student", working gives money,experience,knowledge and trains me to manage my time.

No comments: