Wednesday, February 13, 2008

weather and I -- a messed up pair

The weather has been freaking weird these days.

Last week it was all nice and around 0'c, and this week it has been "-12'c feeling like -22'c" or "-6'c feels like -15'c".

I've been feeling freaking weird these days too.

Yeah, I'm talking about the weather, and also my emotions and how I'm coping. Reading between the lines, I'm just saying that I'm pretty messed up too.

Valentine's Day is tommorow, and because I'm still free and single, and also considering the fact that I haven't made any good good good good good good (as good as you guys) friends yet... I've no one to celebrate the day with -- no cards to give out to girlfriends, no wishes to besties, no advice to those who just got their heart broken, no wishes to those who just found someone.

Also,because I'll be at school when you guys are spending the last few minutes of Valentine's Day, I won't even be able to spread the love through MSN, through the phone or through SMS. Heck, I haven't even gotten a cell phone line, so texting you guys during lunch break would just be out of the question.

Now, you say, "what's the big deal?". I don't know. Honestly. I just feel like I've been doing the card exchanging thing and the wishes exchanging thing and the whole girlfriend thing on V-Day and this day, it'll be different,because, I repeat, I'm here,and all of you are there.

And so,it'll be just another ordinary day for me,and I've decided not to mark it on my planner, unlike how I'd normally do.

Lastly, don't get emotional over my emotional issues,
if you have someone to spend the day with, go ahead and enjoy the moment,
if you are happily free and single,well have a very pleasant day,
and if you are emo-ing, well, can I join you?

With love,
Happy Valentine's Day! I mean it!

1 comment:

~!@ LoReNcE @!~ said...

sonner or later you'll get used to the fact that usual besties and hangout frens are no longer there with you.. you'll be able to live with it..

meantime, juz bear it yourself and brace through whatever's heading in your way..

im sure you can overcome every obstacle =D

A new place, means a new life, New beginning, new challenges..

After all, life in Canada is unlike life in Africa..


As usual,

Happy Day, Alwiz..