Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Start.

... of the few resolutions I had made this new year.

*----------------------------
So I went from 50kg to 51 and the very next day it hiked up to 52kg.

For those of you,ie. Jung Hao, who were always guessing how much I weigh, well now the truth is out.

It was all because I couldn't stop snacking.I was really eating non-stop from the moment I wake up and have breakfast to the time whereby I sleep, especially on days where I didn't have to go to school.

So I went for a run (New Year's Resolution #1 ),outside, in the cold,winter day. Thank goodness it wasn't snowing or raining,well actually it was, but as soon as I let out a sigh,it stopped.NO KIDDING! And I tried running for the first time,here....and I got lost....and found my way back by following an advertisement.. (okay let's not get to that part.. the blur part.)

Now that my phone is equiped with a step counter, a calorie counter...a running thing.. well, I've grown obsessed with looking at how many steps I've taken and how many km I've covered. x)

So anyway,I weighed myself today and voila! I'm back to 50kg. My sister says it's just 'cause I lost water but after I came home from school today, I weighed myself again and I'm still 50kg!! Anyway, wth.. x) I still should refrain from snacking. XD (New Year's Resolution # 3)

AND, it goes againts my New Year's Resolution, see?

*------------------------------
I also decided to finally take some time to hand in my resumes to various shops.z(New Year's Resolution #4) I stopped at a few centres to hand in my resume, so far, only one person is immediatly interested in hiring me.

The problem is, she'll only hire me on Saturdays, from 10am to 5pm, flat rate -- C$ 47 each time.But,that's not the legal rate.If I calculate the wages on an hourly basis, 7.75 X 7hrs = a little less than C$56. ...

Hmm. Hopefully someone out of the 20 places I've asked would call me,if not i'll just settle for this woman. A job is better than no job,ne?

The question is, how long should I wait?

Should I grab this job,and if something juicier comes my way, drop this job and go for the other? Would that affect my reputation? I mean,I HAVE to write it down on my "job experience" column,and also in my resume.....
*--------------------------------

There. I have started. Now let's see if I can continue?

No comments: