It makes you remember.
It jogs your memory back,
It makes you feel,breath in,and reminisce.
I hear my watch ticking,my heart beating,
the heater blowing,
Every few minutes,it turns on,regulating the heat.
But this doesn't break the silence,
because it's in me,outside me,
enveloping me.
I know I should occupy myself,
When you're busy,you don't have the time to think.
To remember.
To realise what or who you're missing.
Silence,
it just makes the loneliness,
and reality,
sink in.
*---------------------------
Say,just a random question,
if I were to text msg u guys, will you msg back?
if I were to have a line here, will anyone call me?
if I called you,would you talk to me?
even if just for a minute, would you spare the time? (:
I think the answer should be positive, I just need reassurance. :p
*----------------------------
I'm going to start talking to my Chinese friends in Chinese and they're gonna reply me in English! Hope this plan works,and my chinese improves. I'm so ashamed that I'm likened to a banana although I went to Chinese school.
Friday, February 08, 2008
silence and tit-bits.
...do you know what silence does to people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment