Dear All,
I am once again connected to the world -- I have a cellphone. (:
Haha, was planning to get a KRZR ( it's a zero dollar phone)... but the promotion was off already, so instead , I got a Sony Ericsson W580i. It's the same phone as Limay's but mine's pink. *sorry may* The other choices were crappy..... sorry lar,yours isn't special anymore. (=
So,the number is......*check-your-email* OR *ask-me-through-email*.
Apparently,for you Hotlink users,it's Rm0.20 per minute (if you dial 132 followed by the number), even cheaper than your sms rate. For me,however, it's C$0.20 per message...and my phone can't call overseas unless I buy a calling card, which I will. (: And even then,it'll probably cost alot but I super miss you guys,so I guess it's worth it (for now). XD
Haha,alot of stupid things happened after I got the phone but I won't mention it here,lest you bold,italic and underline the word blur.
Jya, stay connected!
No comments:
Post a Comment