I feel like I'm living in another world.
I feel forgotten. I feel that my world has stopped. If you could imagine the world bustling pass me on a busy street, and I'm just there, nailed to the ground.
Sounds dramatic but that's how I feel.
I feel that everyone is moving forward and I'm just there. My life seems stagnant. Left behind? It's nobody's fault. Everyone has their lives, we're all trying to cope.
I should get a grip.
*
I'm in a programme where I study so much about social issues -- about people who are in a much, much worse condition than I am.
But somehow, just knowing that other people are less able than me, are in worser conditions than I am in, that there are people out there who haven't got the chance... isn't enough to put me on my feet and get me striving for more than a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment