While flipping through it, my T.A. said in a very, very, very grim voice...
"i'm not going to comment much..."
My heart sank. Before stepping in, I was in an "average" mood -- as in I wasn't expecting brilliance and I wasn't expecting failure either. But after looking at his gestures, I started think I might've overestimated myself, maybe I did bad etc.
"...but you did FANTASTIC."
OHMYGOSH PEOPLE.
Did you read that?!
YOU.DID. FANTASTIC.
WOOOOOOOOOOT. Unexpected, much... lorh! : )
*
Then I went to Tom for some help on genetics... and we had an awesome discussion. I learnt so,so,so very much. :) And Tom said I am a great visualiser and that I've got my hands on genetics! :D
Okay maybe he says that to everyone, but I am accepting the praise because... I didn't think so myself and it helps to have someone else think so! It gives you a lift; a little pump! It's amazing how small words can push me just that little bit farther. :D
*
And because I am feeling very awesome and i-can-take-on-the-world-ish, I am going to stay away from people who get stressed very easily and stay in my little room...and STUDY super freaking hard,okay! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment