Tuesday, April 06, 2010

mad science diffusion :(

So if you read the post below, you'll know that I put the computer to sleep after that 4 minutes. What you do not know, (but I will tell you because I love sharing, uhhuh...) is that I did not study.

You may skip the content in gray. :)

Instead, I dissected this body splash (perfume) bottle; spluttered its contents everywhere; decided that my room still didn't smell fruity at all (by then I think my nose wasn't even reacting to anything anymore); soaked a clean sock with the perfume and hung it near the window; soaked a sponge with the liquid and put it "strategically" at a corner; decided my room still did not smell anything like it but my hands reeked; went to Lorraine's room to borrow a fan to spread the perfume particles everywhere; told her the story and got her to come over; heard her say that my room SUPER smells fruity; realised my nose wasn't working anymore and that my hands reeked of the bad alcohol; decided I hated this smell and did not want my room to smell anything like it; borrowed the fan to clear the bad particles away; went along the corridors and into the bathroom spreading this perfume everywhere (bad choice 'cause now I have absolutely no escape from it!! ARGH); finished the whole bottle and succeeded in making the whole Six Lower smell of a blend of berries and fruits; came back to my room feeling nauseaous (thanks to all the sniffing); told my story to everyone who would listen; decided I really couldn't stand it; went out for a run for fresh air; came back and took a shower; and voila 10pm.

I just wasted 3 hours trying to make my room smell nice, failing, and trying to make my room smell normal again. Oh and did I mention somewhere between soaking a sponge and sock and calling Lorraine for help, I decided that if I ate Lays Salt and Vinegar chips, I would somehow NEUTRALISE the fruity smell. And I'm telling you, it wasn't an excuse to eat.

Seriously! The alcohol probably went through my nose and somehow made it's way into my blood stream and to my head where it killed or at least inhibited my brain cells and made me do stupid things. :(

No, don't quote me.

... and if you didn't read that whole paragraph, good. Because then you wouldn't think of me as stupid. Thanks. :D

No comments: