Friday, April 23, 2010

A sigh with a smile is a good sigh!

Maybe it's the relief from being done with (in chronological order):
.health science
.business
.psych
.bio

Maybe it's the shock that we solved our moving in problems, right on the spot, albeit a little creepily. :)

Maybe it's the feeling that's not supposed to come now, the feeling that I AM DONE FIRST YEAR (when really I am not, thanks to the sociology exam on Monday).

Maybe it's the feeling that I've been through 8 months of university, been through lotsa ups (sept to dec); downs (jan to march); and that i've managed to pick myself up again (with lotsa help and support from everyone, you know who you are!) from march up 'til now, and it's gonna remain this way as long as no silly person walks into my life and decides to leave after idling for awhile. Like I said, a German Sheppard and artificial insemination is the way to go. :)

Anyway, I'm in a super good mood right now and i smile, i sigh, and i smile again. :) I hope you do the same ;)

No comments: