Wednesday, April 21, 2010

little burps along the way

...and then there are those days where you just run around as carefree as you can be, knowing that disaster is just around the corner. Impending doom is less than 24 hours away.


But.
When it's over, the exam list would say something like:
4 down, 1 more to go.





.headache. boo.
.worried for the written component in tomorrow's bio exam. boo.
.itching for a piano. boo.


And, just for kicks:

We have sizes now. :)


And I am sharing my directionless boat with an awesome person.

p/s: if our boat lands at some remote island (you know how those tag questions always ask?) I know I won't be bored.

And, please take this as is -- a real boat, because if our boat (okay now take this in the sense that our life and career and everything is at stake) gets stranded then you know what?

Maybe we'll just be 2 very sad people.

BUT.

Touchwood touchwood touchwood we're gonna be awesome grown-ups, as we are already awesome teenagers! Yes, teenagers. :)

No comments: