i think they cut my internet, again. :( Probably excessive tumblring (too many photos) and watching Edward Scissorhands. :(
Sign for me to go study? Hoho I still have Grey's Anatomy in my External HDD. :p But yes, study for biz 1220. :(:(:(
p/s: I dreamt that May and Cas were living a few floors above me all this while! And I also dreamt that I was trying to get May and Cas to come with me ('cause I was going with the other guys -- Bryan,Jian..... blah don't rmbr. :( ) for some farewell party thing. They didn't wanna go and in the end I backed out. :p Oh I also dreamt that I was running around this place...that had QM room at the back (but it looked different from CHS), and sitting on the floor was K., and he said something that's supposed to make sense (supposely intelligent word, but really it's not) in the dream and I said something like "what does that mean?!" and Smarty Bryan said "(smtg smtg smtg), fool!" or something like that..................
Maybe I shouldn't call Guo Yaw to talk before sleeping! Come out with bizzare dreams involving CHS-ians! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment