dum dum dumm.......
Despite the fact that school's ending that that the finals are creeping round the corner, I haven't been doing much to address The Problem. Up till now, I've been slacking and just generally wasting time doing nothing that really contributes to my academics.
So I got my calendar out today and plotted the days I have left to each exam and tried to squeeze all the material I had to cover in.
Looking on the brightside, I just might have EXACTLY enough time to cover everything right before the day of each exam. On the other side of the coin, I might not be able to cover everything without an extra cup of coffee in the middle of the night.
One thing is for sure, I have to stick to The Plan reaaaaally reaaaaally reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly tight or I might as well say goodbye to good grades and all the effort I've put in thus far.
Wish me luck? Pray for me?
HEY YES I'M SPEAKING TO YOU ONG WEI JIAN, I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET INTO YOU-KNOW-WHERE SO IT'S NOW YOUR TURN HERE? :D
~toodles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment