Tuesday, April 27, 2010

knitwits :)

Most of the time, I hate my Type A personality.

Constant and exaggerated sense of time pressure (even when the deadline is 2 weeks from now and there is no urgency, once I have a project I gotta finish it fast,fast,fast and now,now,now...); high expectations for immediate results; walk fast, talk fast, eat fast; can't stand it if you take your time drawling; hates it when people take forever to stroll into the damn elevator; hostile towards others; impatient; high risk of heart attack (but also high recovery rate because since Type As are so into getting things done immediately they take their meds seriously -- yes I learnt this from Health Science) etc.

Who wants that?

But today, I am proud of my crazy urgent personality. I spent the whole evening yesterday and half the early mornings of today knitting,knitting,knitting that scarf and finally mailing it! I wanted to stop at one point and just go to bed, but my fingers wouldn't stop until I had finish it and cut the yarn...and crashed. :/

Picture will up when the recipient gets it, I don't want to spoil the surprise! :)

No comments: